• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pictures from Week 4 - Where are the Fans?

Y'all really love fake news. Never mind actual ticket sales or game atten dance, just use random Twitter pictures on a fake news site like Breitbart that creates a narrative we want :lol:
View attachment 1809813
Ticket sales can be misleading. A lot of times big blocks of tickets get sold so they can be sold on secondary market. So yea team can say they sold all their tickets but secondary market didn’t do crap

Ticket sales can be misleading. A lot of times big blocks of tickets get sold so they can be sold on secondary market. So yea team can say they sold all their tickets but secondary market didn’t do crap
That's why you also look at attendance numbers. I don't know about the other stadiums but MBS isn't having any trouble filling the stadium, there's just a lot more to do and other places to watch the game in the stadium besides your seats.

My brother owns seats at MBS, when he doesn't go to the games he has no problem selling his tickets over face value. There's a lot to do at MBS besides sit in your seats. There's gathering areas all over where you can watch the game
The ticket holders in the bottom section can actually go to the feild level during the game.

The NFL has had an attendance problem, like a lot of sports, long before this protest crap. Fans just don't want to be crammed into tight seating to watch sporting events anymore, especially when everyone has a 60" tv at home. That's why all these new stadiums are being built to be much more interactive. There's a ton to do other than just sit in your seat.

I dunno my company had season tix before the stadium change. For the new stadium they wanted something like $20,000 per ticket (we had 4) just for the rights to BUY season tix.

Yeah, we passed.

That's why you also look at attendance numbers. I don't know about the other stadiums but MBS isn't having any trouble filling the stadium, there's just a lot more to do and other places to watch the game in the stadium besides your seats.

My brother owns seats at MBS, when he doesn't go to the games he has no problem selling his tickets over face value. There's a lot to do at MBS besides sit in your seats. There's gathering areas all over where you can watch the game
The ticket holders in the bottom section can actually go to the feild level during the game.

The NFL has had an attendance problem, like a lot of sports, long before this protest crap. Fans just don't want to be crammed into tight seating to watch sporting events anymore, especially when everyone has a 60" tv at home. That's why all these new stadiums are being built to be much more interactive. There's a ton to do other than just sit in your seat.
Your spot on with MBS having to much to do that people don’t watch the game. Also spot on with TV/home experience being to good/cheaper. I am maybe the biggest Dawg fan there is but would never go to a game. Traffic in Athens/price/dumbass college kids. I’d rather watch at home where bathroom is 3 feet away and I can get some wings and beer less than $40

Your spot on with MBS having to much to do that people don’t watch the game. Also spot on with TV/home experience being to good/cheaper. I am maybe the biggest Dawg fan there is but would never go to a game. Traffic in Athens/price/dumbass college kids. I’d rather watch at home where bathroom is 3 feet away and I can get some wings and beer less than $40
I'm the same way, my brother keeps inviting me to go and and doesn't understand why I refuse free tickets. I hate Atlanta, I don't want to be that close to millions of liberals. Rather watch at home or a friends house.

The NFL has more problems than solutions right now. Concussions, kneeling, ticket prices to pay for multi-billion dollar stadiums and 100 million dollar players, a generation who thinks of soccer as 'football', falling TV viewership depressing ad pricing and (soon) contract revenues. This list goes on and on...

I wish I had the problems the NFL has. People getting paid millions/billions to play and host a game. Please dear lord put those problems on me. Ah shucks we only made 103 million dollars this week when two years ago it was a 105 million. I might have to wait another week before buying that 5th private jet I've been looking at :lol:

The NFL is still the most watched program on TV. They still demand the highest premium from advertisers. They got the only show in the world where people literally tune in to watch the advertisement. I'd wait until they are at least number 2 before counting them out, because right now they're still at the top.

I wish I had the problems the NFL has. People getting paid millions/billions to play and host a game. Please dear lord put those problems on me. Ah shucks we only made 103 million dollars this week when two years ago it was a 105 million. I might have to wait another week before buying that 5th private jet I've been looking at :lol:

The NFL is still the most watched program on TV. They still demand the highest premium from advertisers. They got the only show in the world where people literally tune in to watch the advertisement. I'd wait until they are at least number 2 before counting them out, because right now they're still at the top.

As my cousin once said, its all relative.

5F363820-0834-4970-B85C-B5290E0561B4.jpeg

A773DB6F-FDAF-4C1E-B166-2D500956F93F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom