• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pictures taken while paddling a kayak or canoe

I'm glad I stopped in here. It never dawned on me to take the yak to tribble mill. I wonder what else is 20-30 minutes from me that I'm not thinking of. We always go to Stone Mountainlake by default because it's 5 min away.

I'm glad I stopped in here. It never dawned on me to take the yak to tribble mill. I wonder what else is 20-30 minutes from me that I'm not thinking of. We always go to Stone Mountainlake by default because it's 5 min away.

I get on Google Earth and look for water. Then drive around and see if it is accessible.

All of these pics were taken with my phone. I am in the market for a camera less than $500. Needs to be water resistant, not water proof, and has a decent zoom. Has to be a point and shoot, takes a quick picture and the picture looks good.

Anyone have experience with cameras? I already have a GoPro and that is NOT what I want. I want to zoom in on the birds in the picture above, for example. This is not possible with a GoPro.

Thanks for any help!

AND wetter than your driveway... Get them kids a helmet, for their helmet! :)

it's a pretty decent lake to go on, I've tried ft yargo too. While it's a nice exercise I wouldn't recommend it for sight seeing.

You should make the trip to Cartersville and paddle the Etowah. Preferably during the week to avoid the pink donut brigade. It is a pretty river.

Back
Top Bottom