• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Pistol Carbine Suggestions

TNW Aero Survival rifle in multiple calibers.

Sub 2K has been mentioned.

Hi-Point. Don't laugh, they are fun little carbines that run and run and run.

Go for the gangster look with a Thompson.

TNW Aero Survival rifle in multiple calibers.

Sub 2K has been mentioned.

Hi-Point. Don't laugh, they are fun little carbines that run and run and run.

Go for the gangster look with a Thompson.
I agree on the Hi-Point. My $200 1095 (10mm) has been flawless so far and pretty accurate. I’m able to put 10 rounds inside a 2” circle at 50 yds. Plenty good enough for me.

Correct about other uppers not fitting on a PSA AR9 lower. The only thing I don't like about the PSA is it does not have LRBHO, but it absolutely runs flawlessly. For the money you can't beat them. Go to a match and see how many people are running CZ scorpions. There are way more PSAs in the matches than the Scorpions. I keep my PSA for a back up, because I know it runs perfect.

Correct about other uppers not fitting on a PSA AR9 lower. The only thing I don't like about the PSA is it does not have LRBHO, but it absolutely runs flawlessly. For the money you can't beat them. Go to a match and see how many people are running CZ scorpions. There are way more PSAs in the matches than the Scorpions. I keep my PSA for a back up, because I know it runs perfect.
Hey I’m lucky then! My colt fed has the LRBHO, I know the Glock feds don’t. I’ve always thought I could probably get by swapping out CMMG parts onto their lower but haven’t ever confirmed. Also good news is I’ve never broken a BHO yet lol, guess my buffer set up is right where it needs to be. I definitly do not shoot matches and I know those boys/girls put many many rounds down Range. I shoot a lot, but not as much as competitors

Here is my better half Leadstar. I don't have a picture of my JP GMR15. The PSA is our backup
20190620_211648.jpg

I have a friend with a CZ scorpion and they hate it. It constantly gives them problems. They have to use my JP GMR15 or Leadstar to finish a match. A PSA AR9 would be better choice than a CZ scorpion.
That's interesting. I've been a scorpion used since 2015 when they first launched. A very reliable platform.

The only issue it ever had was with 147gr Speer Lawman. Didn't like the flat point.

Everything else has been perfect with it.

I can't say I'd ever recommend a PSA AR9 over one..

Back
Top Bottom