• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Please read the ad before responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please dont dont offer me your unfinished, its a work in progress, or your kids science fair project as trade for my weapon. I get swampped with the dumbest emails asking me if a want a coke machine, or a kids dirtbike that needs a engine and two tires. Please read the ad!! Slap killing me!

for the right trade I would like my own coke machine

I'm willing to trade this for use on those lonely days:

selection_177_59.jpg

:)

I have made plenty of trades for items that I was not specifically looking for and/or where the person I offered was not looking for what I offered.

Why in God's name would anyone be upset for being offered trades? It takes what, 10 seconds to read their offer and reply "No Thanks"? All the different offers are the beauty on a trading forum. But I guess some people are just too cool or their time is as valuable as Bill Gates'.
My point was more of the fact that if I say "I want to buy a pump 12ga shotgun, not looking for anything else" odds are, I'm in no way interested in your glock.

And I can completely understand the time is valuable thing. Only reason I'm replying is because of voice type and a smart phone in the car.

I have made plenty of trades for items that I was not specifically looking for and/or where the person I offered was not looking for what I offered.

Why in God's name would anyone be upset for being offered trades? It takes what, 10 seconds to read their offer and reply "No Thanks"? All the different offers are the beauty on a trading forum. But I guess some people are just too cool or their time is as valuable as Bill Gates'.
Because sometimes if they read the ad, and it specifically states "no Glocks" some guy thinks he has the magic plastic pistol thats gonna change your mind. If an ad says no trades, why waste yours and the other guys time?

Because plenty of trades have been done when people say "no trades." If you post something in a buy/sell/trade forum, expect trade offers. If someone says no blocks or something specific, then, I would not I offer a trade for it.

Because sometimes if they read the ad, and it specifically states "no Glocks" some guy thinks he has the magic plastic pistol thats gonna change your mind. If an ad says no trades, why waste yours and the other guys time?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom