Please read the ad before responding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it all the time, either I state "I'm looking for X on trade" and someone offers Y and Z. Or I'll post a "I want to buy a X" and I'll get A,B,F,G,T, and Z. None of which match the requirements or is what I'm looking for.

I get it though, people just trying to hock their wares. But when I specifically state something, why try to sell something I'm not looking for?

And I'd like to have a property in NW GA.

How about the Blue Ridge area? If you are interested an upscale hunting cabin, low scale house not far off the Tocoa River off Old Dial Rd for under $60k...PM me for more details. This is a 2 bedrooms with a 3rd bedroom/loft, a kitchen, dining area with washer/dryer, living room, and gated community with ponds set-up.

Interestingly enough, I had someone make an offer on my coke machine. I am asking $600. They offered 1000 rounds of .223. I declined. They then offered a Keltec PMR-30 but wanted $300 cash from me. I lol'd

You need a disclaimer.

Attachments

• Cokie.jpg
    Cokie.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 43
I always state my main trades and say open to others cause there are a lot of guns out there that I want but just don't know it yet but all the non firearm trades kill me. Inflatable pool you say, no but thanks for the offer,

When it comes to reading the add, my personal favorites are belligerent requests for information plainly stated in the add. Average IQ and reading comprehension are falling in this country like the temperature after the sun goes down in Prudhoe Bay.

When it comes to reading the add, my personal favorites are belligerent requests for information plainly stated in the add. Average IQ and reading comprehension are falling in this country like the temperature after the sun goes down in Prudhoe Bay.

I love when people don't know the difference between ad and add...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom