• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Please Vote - Considering Major Changes for Classifeds

Would charging non-supporters $1 a month to post in the classifieds hurt the site?

• Yes, charging $1 a month would hurt the site and is a bad idea.

Votes: 713 54.5%
  • No, $1 is cheap enough to not lose people over it.

Votes: 596 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've posted items a few times, but if I have to pay to post an item that might sell...............no thanks. I enjoy the forums but when folks have to start paying for extra features, they usually migrate to other sites.....

I've posted items a few times, but if I have to pay to post an item that might sell...............no thanks. I enjoy the forums but when folks have to start paying for extra features, they usually migrate to other sites.....

Anything and everything will sell, if you have it priced appropriately. :wacko:

So should we assume the only things you want in life are free?:confused:

What's the definition of a freeloader?:pop2:

I never realized just how wealthy I am, especially since I haven't had a "job" in 20 years.:greedy_dollars:

I feel broke, if I don't have $1,000.00 cash in my pocket. Some folks feel rich when they have $10.00 in their pocket, because they can go buy some crack rock or scratch off lottery tickets.:thumb:

If $10.00 is going to have a life changing affect upon someone's finances, there probably needs to be some serious reevaluating of the household expenditures, or maybe a part time job.:doh:

Man, lots of "freeloader", "cheapskate" and other demeaning comments from the "supporters" of this site toward folks who have been non-supporters. Fine, but I was under the impression that being a supporter was a choice. Supporters paid because they wanted to pay, not because they had to. Some non-supporters like me, decided to stop becoming a supporter because I had that option.

Now, you believe that your are the stewards of this site, fine, lobby the owner of this site to make it a pay site and be done with it. I would be OK with that. Why have some members paying one price and other members paying another price. Silly really, if you stay on this site and sell items, you have to pay, period. Make it simple, one price for all who want to use the site. Then no division among the members, everyone pays the same price.

BTW, while the poll doesn't mean anything, 55.4% of those who have voted, voted against the change.

hill.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom