• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

PMR-30

I bought a PMR30(still have it) and they are junk,like the rest of keltecs stuff. Buy it to sell it,but I would never keep it,never! Junk,Junk,Junk.

I could not disagree more. I absolutely love the one I do have and my father loves his too. I'll admit the weight makes it feel "cheap" but they are a blast to shoot.

I guess I spoke to fast. For $450.00 it is a great novelty/shooter/plinker. I guess my opinion in the first post was based on the insane $800-900 price people think they are worth. For $800-900,there are many pistols I consider of higher quality. My brother likes it and I will be selling or trading it to him.

I guess I spoke to fast. For $450.00 it is a great novelty/shooter/plinker. I guess my opinion in the first post was based on the insane $800-900 price people think they are worth. For $800-900,there are many pistols I consider of higher quality. My brother likes it and I will be selling or trading it to him.
I will agree with you based on that price point. For the price they are going on gunbroker I would prefer MANY other pistols over it. I was on the waiting list for $309 price for 16 months, but alas a 3rd was not meant to be.

Well if any of you complainers run across one, let me know. Ill drive to your door to take it off your hands. :hat: My wife has looked everywhere for one to get me for my birthday today

Oof. Thats tough to take right there. Id like to snatch one up, but its just right time right place. Im on a list with B&H, but they haven't seen one since Dec 7.

Haha, I'm not wanting to get rid of it... It's so much fun to dual wield pmr30s. Plus I ordered 3000 rounds of 22 mag already... I'll consider selling it once I've had my fun with them, or when the FN Five Seven price goes down a little.

Back
Top Bottom