• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

POLLEN COUNT & size of u honker?

I did have to start taking an immune powder the last several years I worked. It has 1000mg of vitamin C in it. I was working a lot of hours and days straight. Without it, I'd been sick. As long as I get my rest, I do OK.
I also used to get regular sinus infections because of being run down. Haven't had that problem since I started taking the immune stuff

I did have to start taking an immune powder the last several years I worked. It has 1000mg of vitamin C in it. I was working a lot of hours and days straight. Without it, I'd been sick. As long as I get my rest, I do OK.
I also used to get regular sinus infections because of being run down. Haven't had that problem since I started taking the immune stuff
I do vitamin d3 and C.

I hope that surgery works for you. Everyone I've seen, symptoms come back eventually
symptoms have not subsided. I was pretty "meh" on expected results. Just needed to breathe better. Doc did a turbinate reduction and excised some diseased bone(from chronic sinus infections.) I am hoping I just get fewer "bad" sinus infections. crap definitely drains better. and thanks!

The wind was blowing the pollen off the pines today so bad that it looked like a green cloud flying through the air. You don't need a big nose for that s**t to take effect.

What's odd is my wife is from the sticks in Vietnam and has a pollen issue here. I would have thought pollen to be more of an issue in the middle of a jungle.

I’ve said before….it used to not bother me in the least until I got a little older. I guess when I hit around 40+ yrs old a few different things started bothering me here and there and have progressively gotten a little worse.
I now understand what my folks used to gripe about all the time !! :laugh:
Just deal with it , complain and laugh. That is all you can do I reckon 😁

Back
Top Bottom