• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Poor ammo :(

Why must you have such a negative outlook? Seems like you are always unhappy.

I'm not unhappy, I just am real about things is all. I see things more black and white than most. I don't see grey, you either do or you don't. Kid playing baseball and swings and misses, I don't say good swing. If it was a good swing they would have made contact with the ball and put it in play.

I'm not unhappy, I just am real about things is all. I see things more black and white than most. I don't see grey, you either do or you don't. Kid playing baseball and swings and misses, I don't say good swing. If it was a good swing they would have made contact with the ball and put it in play.

I get the realities of life... having been in most of the combat zones since 1985 and a firefighter for a few years, I get it. I can honestly say I have been around and seen it.
nothing says "Life is Hard" like having to check your dumpster for discarded TCNs.

The difference is Compassion. Dave posted this not for us to urinate on, but to get suggestions to help and perhaps share a little compassion.
One of my concerns is, that if you aren't just trying to be "hard-core" that you may have other issues
Everyone has degrees of apathy, but more often than not you seem more disconnected than most.

Edit: To use your example, Instead of saying "YOU SUCK, GIVE UP!" give stance or grip suggestions and tell them to keep trying.

Last edited:
She could be anemic from flea bites causing her to be sluggish. Just an idea.

Crush up a iron or vitamin B tablet in her food, or put it in a piece of cheese and shove it down. If she shows improvement, anemia is the issue.

Yep, a blood transfusion would do her a world of good I'll bet. I'll bet you a nickel that is the root of her problems. Best of luck to the little shooter.

- - - Updated - - -

Life is all about the gray.

Last edited:
not all creatures are meant to survive and live on

its sad but the way the world is. i figure yall are doing the best you can for the kitty

not all creatures are meant to survive and live on

its sad but the way the world is. i figure yall are doing the best you can for the kitty
I thoroughly understand that, told her that, she doesnt want to hear it. Even my mother said to "let it sleep", wife says no way. It bothers me more to watch the thing suffer than to let it go, but the wife does not agree.

Back
Top Bottom