• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Poor ammo :(

I'm not unhappy, I just am real about things is all. I see things more black and white than most. I don't see grey, you either do or you don't. Kid playing baseball and swings and misses, I don't say good swing. If it was a good swing they would have made contact with the ball and put it in play.
Wow. What I don't understand, is if you have such a negative outlook, why are you on a forum in the first place. I've seen vary little positivity from you, you act like the kid no one wanted to play with as a kid and now you lash out at everyone, in the process becoming the most disliked member on the odt. I could care less about your lack of sensitivity towards Kitty, its only a damn cat. But regardless what the discussion is about, you have a negative remark. If you dislike this place so much, leave. No one is asking you to be here, you signed up yourself. That is what makes me wonder why you act so damn unhappy. Its a forum. Lighten up

Truly sorry about the kitten-hope she gets well. On another note, your new screen name sucks ass. Switch back. ;)

Take some time to hold the kitten and pet it, baby it.

When I was a kid one of our labs had a litter. The runt was as weak as could be - no one thought it would make it very long. We had a neighbor who came over every afternoon and would hold the pup, pet him, just kinda loved on him. After a while, the pup started to recover and got to a healthy level. My dad ended up giving our neighbor that pup. When the pup was fully grown, he was a monstrous 105 lb. healthy adult lab. The one that started as a sickly runt ended up being the biggest once they were all fully grown. Showing the little critter a little bit of love can go a long way.

How's Ammo doing?

Better, we killed off the fleas. My wife noticed her right eye doesn't work. Wondering if something happened and she lost sight in her eye causing her to walk and tumble the way she does. Gave her some milk today from a syringe and she nursed a lil bit. Well see. I have a feeling this is going to be a waiting game.

I'm not gonna lie. Kids or not I watched the crap out of despicable me and the minions are funny as ****. Dave's the one that gets all excited and fires off the rocket launcher, hurting his buddies LOL. .

Sooo about that trip to the range we invited you on... yeah, it's cancelled.

forever.

Back
Top Bottom