• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pork tenderloin patties

MrJim

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
19   0
Reaction score
Does anyone know if any stores sell breaded frozen patties? It is a regional sandwich from the midwest. I can make them myself but would be nice just to grab a patty and fry for a quick meal.

Does anyone know if any stores sell breaded frozen patties? It is a regional sandwich from the midwest. I can make them myself but would be nice just to grab a patty and fry for a quick meal.
Is it like a hamburger steak or more like cubed steak?

Well how I make them is take a pork tenderloin and slice it into about 1 1/2 pieces and then take a meat hammer to it with points down and pound it out until it is about 3/8” think then bread with egg butter milk and whatever type of breading you want. Season with salt pepper and whatever else you want. Then fry up in pan with shallow oil a few minutes each side until golden brown. They are so tender and tasty. Real popular in Indiana Illinois Iowa.
IMG_0089.png

I’ve been all over the internet looking and what I see is crazy expensive. Don’t think I’m going to have any luck around here.

I know what you're talking about. I grew up in Michigan. They're pretty awesome for a quick dinner.
I've seen them in Publix. Not all the time, but I've seen them.You'd think that Kroger would have some considering they're HQ is in Ohio.

Back
Top Bottom