• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

possibly another dumb question

when i bought my glock it came with three mags, all of which are stamped with restricted/LE govt use only. will this present a problem anytime down the road?
View attachment 105341

OMG... don't listen to them... if the cops find you with those they will throw you in jail!!!!

Just kidding... I have a bunch that I traded into, no problem

dont quote me on this, but i heard the ones marked LE use only means that its a mag cops can use. in other words, a cop has to use a mag approved for law enforcement use, doesnt mean you cant own them

but i could be wrong

Na he's just got ban period mags. LEO's get issued the exact same hi-cap mags as everyone else

- - - Updated - - -

If you get caught with them and you aren't LEO, it's 40 days jail time without being able to piss.

CCW I think I might have to actually steal that one and put it as my sig

Do glocks normally come with 1 or 2 fired casings, and do they normally come with 10 or 15 rounders. . .. i got shafted! I got 2 fired casings and 2 10 round mags!:confused2:

I thought they were marked that way, because in some states there is a restriction on privately owning hi-capacity mags, but I could be wrong. Of course, in this lovely gun savy state we live in, that rule def. would not apply!

My understanding is that the "LE only" stamp only applies to stuff during the "hi capacity" mag ban.

Same stamp wound up on a bunch of ARs in the "illegal" configuration during the period that the ban was in effect. Now that it has expired, I don't think there is any meaning to it.

Do glocks normally come with 1 or 2 fired casings, and do they normally come with 10 or 15 rounders. . .. i got shafted! I got 2 fired casings and 2 10 round mags!:confused2:

sounds like you got a gun meant for a commie state

glock will also trade out the 10 rd mags for standard capacity

Back
Top Bottom