• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

POST THE CHEAPEST GUN YOU OWN

$80 sporterized Lee Enfield I bought from Atlanta Expo Center Gun show in 2019 . He had it listed for $100 but I gave him $80 because I had to fix the stock.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230217_114727_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230217_114727_Instagram.jpg
    301.1 KB · Views: 11
I'm actually surprised the ODT went almost normal on this thread.....I would have figured the posting of 10k+ firearms like sooo many of us have....right??

The cheapest I bought was this FMJ single shot in 45 Long Colt. Of course one could also fire .410 in it, but that might make it a shotgun with a short barrel, so I would never do that. I imagine that if one were to do that it would make a great snake gun, producing a 8-10 in diameter impact zone of pellets at "just beyond your foot" range. The last 1/2" of the barrel is rifled, so it's definitely a pistol. It is very unpleasant to shoot, pinching your trigger finger between what passes for a trigger and the frame. I paid $50 in the 90s.

The revolver is an RG in 22LR. It was given to me by the grandson of a guy I did CPR on; he was deceased when I started and I wasn't able to bring him back, but his grandson was grateful and gave me one of his pistols.

1677350490198.png

Back
Top Bottom