• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Post up your reviews - Favorite BBQ restaurant?

What type of BBQ is best?

• Chicken

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Pulled/chopped pork

Votes: 58 41.1%
  • Pork ribs

Votes: 20 14.2%
  • Beef ribs

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • BBQ beef

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • BBQ Tacos

• I’m a vegan save the animals

• BBQ brisket

Votes: 51 36.2%

• Total voters
Character's in Adairsville is probably the best all around BBQ i have ever had. I travel with my job and have eaten all over Texas, Kansas City, Memphis, etc. and hands down Michael's BBQ is the best.

Everything on the menu is great, pulled pork, ribs, sausage and his brisket is some of the best I have ever had. Did I mention I have traveled all over Texas eating BBQ?

BUT.....MAKE SURE YOU ASK FOR THE SAUCE ON THE SIDE! I don't know why, but he drowns the meat in it.

He was on a couple seasons of BBQ Pitmasters.

Character's in Adairsville is probably the best all around BBQ i have ever had. I travel with my job and have eaten all over Texas, Kansas City, Memphis, etc. and hands down Michael's BBQ is the best.

I used to travel to Memphis every month for a couple years. What was your favorite BBQ there?
Mine was Central and Memphis BBQ Company. Did not like German Commissary at all.

I used to travel to Memphis every month for a couple years. What was your favorite BBQ there?
Mine was Central and Memphis BBQ Company. Did not like German Commissary at all.

I've been there twice and it was a number of years ago. I can't remember the name, but it seems like you walked down a really sketchy alley to get to it. One of the guys at the jobsite recommended it. The ribs were awesome.

Back
Top Bottom