• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

post your stupidest questions from potential buyer's on here

Ran an ad years ago for my Swiss K31 to trade or sell. I said "no bows, black powder or shotguns". What do you think the dude offered me? All 3. He then went on to tell me that he was in the process of moving out of state and we had to make this happen and fast, because the move was very stressful on him and his family. He wanted to argue with me about his Mossberg 500 and how I was being unreasonable for not wanting to trade him. This was on another GA based site however not here. All deals I made here have been great (when I lived in GA).

Ran an ad years ago for my Swiss K31 to trade or sell. I said "no bows, black powder or shotguns". What do you think the dude offered me? All 3. He then went on to tell me that he was in the process of moving out of state and we had to make this happen and fast, because the move was very stressful on him and his family. He wanted to argue with me about his Mossberg 500 and how I was being unreasonable for not wanting to trade him. This was on another GA based site however not here. All deals I made here have been great (when I lived in GA).
Got to love when people try to make their problems your problems.

Back
Top Bottom