Postal efficiency? Perhaps a USPS employee can 'splain this to me?

GeauxLSU

Default rank 5000+ posts
Corn Pop
Staff member
Super Moderator
63   0
Reaction score
Where the stars at night are big and bright.
I bought something on ebay. The seller (and item) was in Florida (north of Orlando) so about 450 miles away. It shipped priority mail. I just checked, it is being routed through a sorting facility in ..... San Francisco, CA! :twitch:
Now I get the hub and spoke concept but.... seriously? I can't fathom why they hemorrhage so much of our money... :rolleyes:

i went to a post office recently to ship something, they asked me if i wanted extra insurance

i asked them what for, they said to make sure my parcel got to its destination

of course im like what the **** am i paying yall for then in the first place

I bought something on ebay. The seller (and item) was in Florida (north of Orlando) so about 450 miles away. It shipped priority mail. I just checked, it is being routed through a sorting facility in ..... San Francisco, CA! :twitch:
Now I get the hub and spoke concept but.... seriously? I can't fathom why they hemorrhage so much of our money... :rolleyes:

I have purchased several items on ebay that shipped from the same area or a little further south. Never ever have any items gone to Kalifornia. BTW, did you win the item you started an egay strategy post on? And what was it, something cool?

I have purchased several items on ebay that shipped from the same area or a little further south. Never ever have any items gone to Kalifornia. BTW, did you win the item you started an egay strategy post on? And what was it, something cool?
Figures... just my luck. :rolleyes:
I did win it. It's a weaver no drill scope mount for a Super Blackhawk. It'll be 'cool' to me when I get it done and hopefully not so cool for the walking venison. :cool:

I have never had this happen either. Usually it goes through their local, then their major city hub, then our major city hub, then our local, then to the house. Why anything would ship from Orlando to Georgia via California is beyond me...But at least they have tracking. That's why tracking is available.

I have never had this happen either. Usually it goes through their local, then their major city hub, then our major city hub, then our local, then to the house. Why anything would ship from Orlando to Georgia via California is beyond me...
Since it was a 'gun related item' maybe Dianne Fienstein had to check it out? IDK... :confused:

Back
Top Bottom