• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayer warriors

I'm rather new to the site but my brother has been severely injured and is in the hospital with a host of troubles. He and our family could use a few kind prayers if possible. My brother is a good man with a nice family and a good productive business. Thanks in advance for any prayer time you can spare.

I'm rather new to the site but my brother has been severely injured and is in the hospital with a host of troubles. He and our family could use a few kind prayers if possible. My brother is a good man with a nice family and a good productive business. Thanks in advance for any prayer time you can spare.
prayer in the name of jesus.

Prayers sent his way!

Prayers sent brother. Prayer changes things

Back
Top Bottom