• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayer warriors

I have probably around 15-16 bundles of shingles, might be more then that, if we can figure out how to get it to Temple. My trailers are no good to haul anything with and I only have a 1/2 ton truck. I also live pretty far from y'all but if the shingles will help, you are welcome to them.
how many sq ft does a bundle do?

That's what I'm thinking. I'm going over soon, I was going this week but I have a guy that's going with me that is going to crawl around under the house to see what might be lose or hanging and he got busy so it might be the first of next week.
I wouldlike to tell yall that as of last night the donation site had $2416 and when we submitted the withdrawal, the WePay company charged around 3.75% which isn't bad but could be better. I guess they have to make something in order to stay in business. It said we were getting $2328.78 and I hope it hits the bank tomorrow or at least by Friday.

Not to mention the 3.5% to 6% they try to hit you with on the deposit. I'll do some research with my contacts at GOCU to see if a charitable account can't be set up.

Probably need to see how much needs to be replaced and also how we are going to get the donated shingles to temple...
If the water is coming in as bad as described, you'll need to plan for replacing some plywood decking as well. Depending on the SF of the roof, it wouldn't be unusual to expect to see 25% to 50% of the surface area.

If the water is coming in as bad as described, you'll need to plan for replacing some plywood decking as well. Depending on the SF of the roof, it wouldn't be unusual to expect to see 25% to 50% of the surface area.

I'm curious to see what's bad on it. I kinda hope to find a few cracked vents or vent boots...

Back
Top Bottom