• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for Family

Thanks everyone! She made it through surgery. Been waiting for her to get stable enough to see her. News wasn't good, the condition is terminal and it just depends on how she responds now to know how long it'll be.

Just wanted to thank everyone for their support! The battle is still on and every passing hour she is with us is a blessing.

Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving.

I'm 20 minutes from Augusta and if you need a little time to relax and have a meal, come by. I've been where you are and you are more than welcome to come.

I'm 20 minutes from Augusta and if you need a little time to relax and have a meal, come by. I've been where you are and you are more than welcome to come.

Thank you so much!! You have no idea how much it means to me that you made the offer. Much appreciated! The kindness of the ODT members continues to amaze me. Hope you and yours have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Thank you so much!! You have no idea how much it means to me that you made the offer. Much appreciated! The kindness of the ODT members continues to amaze me. Hope you and yours have a Happy Thanksgiving!

It's an open offer. I'm off the next 4 days. Come if or when you can or need to. Good luck Sir.

Back
Top Bottom