• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for Family

Thanks gang. We appreciate your condolences and well wishes! It's a relief to know the suffering and pain is over for her. Hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving meals with friend and family and be sure to tell them how much they mean to you.

Thanks gang. We appreciate your condolences and well wishes! It's a relief to know the suffering and pain is over for her. Hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving meals with friend and family and be sure to tell them how much they mean to you.

It's sad when death becomes a better feeling. My Mother suffered the same way. I too held her hand when she passed. That was 2011. It's been long enough ago to know that it was her time and she is in a better place. What is her name? I would like to thank today.

It's sad when death becomes a better feeling. My Mother suffered the same way. I too held her hand when she passed. That was 2011. It's been long enough ago to know that it was her time and she is in a better place. What is her name? I would like to thank today.

Yeah, she suffered with back pains and stuff for years and hasn't had a good quality of life for months. I know she is in a better place and glad for her. Her name is Francis Honeycutt.

Well, looks like we are getting the ole one, two punch. Father in law has been acting a little odd for a few days. Talking crazy, getting things confused, etc. We heard that was a sign of possible UTI's in seniors so decided to have him checked out in hopes of identifying the cause and trying to correct it. Well, the little local hospital where they live said it's his heart. So...you guessed it, we will soon be heading back to the hospital in Augusta again.

What a day!

Back
Top Bottom