• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for my daughter

Just got her back home. She got shots for nausea and diarrhea. Mourning has affected her appetite which in turn I gave her wet dog food so she'd eat something and it wreaked havoc on her little system. Basically, I made her sick by giving her wet dog food. She's only eaten dry kibble her whole life

They gave me a number to a couple mobile vets that specialize in coming to you when it's time to keep from traumatizing your dog in their last moments at the vets office

I really appreciate the kind words and understanding. It's been a tough last few weeks. Mentally preparing myself for the quickly approaching inevitable with Lucie to join her sister, Bindi

My daughter is doing better as well. Last 2 months have been unbearable for her. She starts her new better paying job on Jan 2nd, God willing. She met someone new. He's nice and he carries. I told her to tell him if he ever hurts her I'll twist his neck shut. I was just kidding.. but not really
Sorry about your dogs. Bad time of year to have to deal with it. I was once talking to a friend. His daughter was starting to date. He said he was thinking about cleaning his guns when he comes around

Back
Top Bottom