• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for my daughter

Being retired since we got them I've been with them constantly 24/7. There's a big empty spot in the house now. Each of them has their place and role and now the main piece is gone. Her twin sister, Lucie, still hasn't gotten up to go potty, she just lays there crying. My daughter brought her dog over to help but it's only making it worse
I've been thru this twice before with beloved family members but this is different. Bindi, BinBear, was the main character everyone revolved around and everyone us are trying to fit into it without her. I'm surrounded by 3 other dogs I love but the only one i want right now is gone

My daughter has a job interview today, fingers crossed. I ask for all your prayers, it feels God isn't listening to mine right now

I remember vividly the pain last year. We lost a pom Cooper then a king charles cavalier Sanders…within 1 year 1 expected 1 unexpected. Both equally as painful.

You got 14 years of love Find another we got 2 more and it heals the pain..

Meet Pippin and Duke!
A69D6B24-816C-4A2A-AC2C-8160FFAB425C.jpeg

Been a few days since Bindi passed away. Still hurts like it just happened
People always tell me they wish they could stay at home. I get it. What they don't get is the life you build around yourself there. Day in and out 24/7 for 14 and half years that dog has been by my side, on my lap or in my arms. Now she's gone
Her sister, Lucie, isn't doing well. We have her on Xanax. My little boy, Stussy, was like her pup and is mourning as well. She groomed him, played with him and kept him in line when he'd act out
Yesterday he began to act out and show dominance over Lucie. To my surprise she jumped up and bit his nose and made him sit still while she cleaned his face. It was a happy and sad moment to see her reach out since the only dog she'd ever have anything to do with before was Bindi, she simply just didn't care to be around any other dog
Bindi 4/13/09-12/7/23
S9+ 133.jpg

Back
Top Bottom