• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Prayers for my daughter

S9+ 601.jpg

Lucie, her sister from the same litter trying to comfort herself with one of my socks
Lucie was the runt of the litter
View attachment 6591495
Lucie stopped eating 2 days ago, she just lays around since her sister died week and half ago. She's been throwing up and had severe diarrhea since night before last. Taking her to the vet in a few hours

Just got her back home. She got shots for nausea and diarrhea. Mourning has affected her appetite which in turn I gave her wet dog food so she'd eat something and it wreaked havoc on her little system. Basically, I made her sick by giving her wet dog food. She's only eaten dry kibble her whole life

They gave me a number to a couple mobile vets that specialize in coming to you when it's time to keep from traumatizing your dog in their last moments at the vets office

I really appreciate the kind words and understanding. It's been a tough last few weeks. Mentally preparing myself for the quickly approaching inevitable with Lucie to join her sister, Bindi

My daughter is doing better as well. Last 2 months have been unbearable for her. She starts her new better paying job on Jan 2nd, God willing. She met someone new. He's nice and he carries. I told her to tell him if he ever hurts her I'll twist his neck shut. I was just kidding.. but not really

I’m sad about all of this Boogar Presley Boogar Presley . I’m so sorry you are having to go through this too. Unfortunately this is the things we experience with the love of our pals and family. My little guys and gals are part of our fam too.
They are loved and give us love just as much as human children sometimes. It is hard when you experience times like this.
We‘re thinking of you and sending prayers in hopes that you will be a bit more comfortable as time goes on.
May God be with you and your daughter along with family to help ease these pains and sadness that I know you must be experiencing.
From my family to yours -
Ken & Susan B. (AKA- 41mag)

Have you tried Baked pulled chicken? Tyson in the frozen section has worked wonder with freedom, I combine it with 4 Health dry dog food and it has worked wonders..Prayers for your Daughter

Have you tried Baked pulled chicken? Tyson in the frozen section has worked wonder with freedom, I combine it with 4 Health dry dog food and it has worked wonders..Prayers for your Daughter
I did. I baked plain chicken breasts and white rice. My little boy Yorkie and my daughters dog, Stussy and Oliver, loved it but Lucie wouldn't touch it

Back
Top Bottom