• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pressure Cookers? I.E.Ds?

DIY Claymore.

A pressure cooking device? Give me a ****ing break!!?!?! Seriously? People wouldn't notice three pressure cookers, pots, or other "Out of place" objects at an event like this? There must be more criteria to be the walmart greeter than the chair of the homeland security jeez.

Anyone remember that DHS bought up a lot of AN03 and other components towards the end of last year?

DIY Claymore.

A pressure cooking device? Give me a ****ing break!!?!?! Seriously? People wouldn't notice three pressure cookers, pots, or other "Out of place" objects at an event like this? There must be more criteria to be the walmart greeter than the chair of the homeland security jeez.

Anyone remember that DHS bought up a lot of AN03 and other components towards the end of last year?

your typical walmart bought pressure cooker can be carried very easily in a medium sized backpack......

your typical walmart bought pressure cooker can be carried very easily in a medium sized backpack......

True.....So can Pipe, Sealed containers, etc. But to have this going on at the same time as a practice run just screams fishy to me.

My point was not that this is/isn't a pressure cooker......my point is that they are immediately trying to push the blame towards patriot groups which makes me wonder why.

And the Pressure Cooker may fit inside the backpack but it would not detonate in the proper radius to do this amount of damage (the weak point is the lid therefore the lid will be the first to go and the explosion would go verticial not outward).

Not to mention, how do you load a PC with material, shrapenel, a detonation device, and carry it without drawing attention to yourself? Carrying a 30lb backpack and leaving it should arise concern from anyone around there.

And the Pressure Cooker may fit inside the backpack but it would not detonate in the proper radius to do this amount of damage (the weak point is the lid therefore the lid will be the first to go and the explosion would go verticial not outward).

Not to mention, how do you load a PC with material, shrapenel, a detonation device, and carry it without drawing attention to yourself? Carrying a 30lb backpack and leaving it should arise concern from anyone around there.

You would think.

Or maybe somebody "dropped the ball". Yeah, I like that one.

You would think.

Bahh Bahh Theres a backpack bahh bahh bahh

bahh bahh Hooray the race is almost over bahh bahh bahh

Bahh bahh Oh no! Hurry Officer come help bahh bahhh

It was a muslim terrorists....yeah!! bahh bahhh bahh

It was not a muslim terrorist but in fact an american....ok get em bahh bahh bahh

You would think it would draw some level of suspicion, but 95% of the people in general are oblivious regarding their surroundings unless it directly interacts with them in some way.

Bahh Bahh Theres a backpack bahh bahh bahh

bahh bahh Hooray the race is almost over bahh bahh bahh

Bahh bahh Oh no! Hurry Officer come help bahh bahhh

It was a muslim terrorists....yeah!! bahh bahhh bahh

It was not a muslim terrorist but in fact an american....ok get em bahh bahh bahh

Like I said, "somebody dropped the ball". Just keep saying it like a mantra, it gets believable.

Back
Top Bottom