• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Pressure Cookers? I.E.Ds?

Like I said, "somebody dropped the ball". Just keep saying it like a mantra, it gets believable.

I believe they have my best interest at heart and will take care of me and my family forever :rolleyes:

- - - Updated - - -

I just checked the classifieds to see how many Pressure Cookers were listed at $500+

Haha How much would an FDE Pressure Cooker Cost? $950?

Like I said, "somebody dropped the ball". Just keep saying it like a mantra, it gets believable.

It is up to EVERYONE to be aware of your surroundings. You would think ppl. would have learned this after all we have been through. Everybody should have a bit of "paranoia" throughout their daily life. No, I aint sayin go full retard...but damit, 1 single person could have prevented this.

I just checked the classifieds to see how many Pressure Cookers were listed at $500+

That's real funny. An 8 year old boy was blown to bits yesterday and you're making jokes about it.

About as much as I'd expect from a guy who makes fake profiles and pretend to be a gay guy. Like I've said before. You should have been banned from this site a long time ago. Go F yourself with your sick jokes.

Back
Top Bottom