• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Price matching at Cabelas

It has to be listed on the internet with the exact model number for them to do it. So if you can find a place that has a stupid price online and the model number they will do it.

I know Bass Pro matched AO for me on a Glock 17, 7 years ago. (Fixed)

But the list of competitors Cabelas will match on line is not such a much.

Online:

solidcircle.gif
If you find a lower advertised price online from any of the below approved online competitors (only), we will match that price.
solidcircle.gif
Approved Online Competitor List: Academy, Backcountry, Bass Pro Shops, Brownells, Dicks Sporting Goods, Field & Stream, Gander Outdoors, L.L. Bean, Mack's Prairie Wings, Midway USA, REI, Scheels, and Sportsman's Warehouse.

Bass Pro at Sugarloaf only matches guns if you bring in the competitors ad the day of & stand on your head while dancing. They would never match an online or in app price from another lgs for me.

Never bought a firearm from Bass Pro or Cabela's, probably never will. CGP is 15 minutes away, so I usually go there.

Plus, it seems silly with the gun dept guys walking around with fake guns in their holsters.

I wouldn’t typically go to Cabelas to buy a firearm. However, when I can buy $100 gift cards for $80 on eBay and price match a gun at Cabelas I’d be saving money using the gift cards :) while getting a good price on the firearm.

Back
Top Bottom