• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Price? Value

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey be nice someone just passed in his family and they just trying to sell everything Sentimental
Hate that for anybody, so fer comfort, that person had good taste and was likely a most excellent dude...seek professional advice.
But come on, this is the www.

WTF is wrong with changing oil for a living ? I have been a mechanic for over 25yrs. & made a good living at it.
Some of you conceited effers burn my ass.
Nothing at all. Went to school to be a mechanic myself, career went another direction. As Burning Love Burning Love said he is the furthest thing from it was my only point

You answered. Dahhhh dumazz.
Easy grasshopper. You jumped in bed with a bunch of gun nuts. Just merely a picture won't work without more information. Might work in Ohio but not here. Sober up and ask nicely and you will get the answer you are looking for. If you don't want the answer welcome anyway as we need more train wreck post at the beginning of the week. I sincerely hope you find what you are looking for and your dog doesn't get knocked up by the neighbors chihuahua while you are fighting with people hundreds of miles away on the internet.

I’m beyond confused by this thread

View attachment 4537292
1. Rookie out-of-stater sends blurry photo of guns asking for valuations
2. Trusted ODT member responds appropriately in ODT fashion
3. Rookie OOSer gets fee fees hurt and insults ODTer intelligence, all while ignoring correct use of the comma.
4. It’s only Monday.

1. Rookie out-of-stater sends blurry photo of guns asking for valuations
2. Trusted ODT member responds appropriately in ODT fashion
3. Rookie OOSer gets fee fees hurt and insults ODTer intelligence, all while ignoring correct use of the comma.
4. It’s only Monday.
Very concise summary, sir.

Easy grasshopper. You jumped in bed with a bunch of gun nuts. Just merely a picture won't work without more information. Might work in Ohio but not here. Sober up and ask nicely and you will get the answer you are looking for. If you don't want the answer welcome anyway as we need more train wreck post at the beginning of the week. I sincerely hope you find what you are looking for and your dog doesn't get knocked up by the neighbors chihuahua while you are fighting with people hundreds of miles away on the internet.
Guess I need to check my profile . I have been here 35 yrs. Matter
Of fact when I met my wife she was working at the Courthouse on the square of Lawrenceville. That was the Gwinnett Courthouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom