• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Price? Value

Status
Not open for further replies.
peddler67 peddler67 are you on accurate shooter and long range hunting forums as well? Your username looks familiar.

Like other have posted you need details on manufacture, production dates, production locations, and general assessment on wear and tear.

I have zero info at the time other than this pic. Can someone give me a ballpark on a value of these

Skipping over a dozen pages of garbage, and forgive me if I missed a quality post somewhere here,

but I think a "ballpark" price for each M1 Garand would be about $1000, and a ballpark price for each M1 carbine would be $900.

That's if they are in good working condition but not particularly collectible or rare.

And that's assuming they are sold individually over the course of a couple months, after being well-advertised online , not sold all at once just to get rid of them,
and not sold to a wholesaler or dealer who's going to mark them up 50% and flip them.

Skipping over a dozen pages of garbage, and forgive me if I missed a quality post somewhere here,

but I think a "ballpark" price for each M1 Garand would be about $1000, and a ballpark price for each M1 carbine would be $900.

That's if they are in good working condition but not particularly collectible or rare.

And that's assuming they are sold individually over the course of a couple months, after being well-advertised online , not sold all at once just to get rid of them,
and not sold to a wholesaler or dealer who's going to mark them up 50% and flip them.
They are hoping to sell them all in one day. 50 people have been invited to the sale. The bayonets look pretty look. I was told as you can see in the picture a couple a brand new in original boxes from wartime.

They are asking anywhere from 1600-2100 for Garands and 1600 for the carbines. But my experience in seeing M1-Garands is that if it’s a 1000 they are typically not in very good shape. That’s just basing it on what I have seen. I am sure these are very nice just from knowing how the owner was with his stuff.

Did you see the pics?

They are hoping to sell them all in one day. 50 people have been invited to the sale. The bayonets look pretty look. I was told as you can see in the picture a couple a brand new in original boxes from wartime.

They are asking anywhere from 1600-2100 for Garands and 1600 for the carbines. But my experience in seeing M1-Garands is that if it’s a 1000 they are typically not in very good shape. That’s just basing it on what I have seen. I am sure these are very nice just from knowing how the owner was with his stuff.

Did you see the pics?
why did you even ask on here for a value? The seller sets the price and apparently they have,heres your spoon.

Did you see the pics?

Garands are iffy. It’s based on manufacture and date, then condition. It could be $800 or could be $5k!! Lol

Garands are iffy. It’s based on manufacture and date, then condition. It could be $800 or could be $5k!! Lol
The rifles pictures also look to have the new production CMP stocks from what I can see, and mixed match parts… so closer to $600-700 as the CMP sells them. The carbines, who knows.

Yes, one of them looks to have a new stock so that is NOT a $2,100 rifle. The carbines at $1.600 would have to be outstanding or rare and I just can't tell from the shytty potato phone pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom