• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Price? Value

Status
Not open for further replies.
This guy is a complete idiot. Make a post asking for prices when already set and argues with people when they disagree. Also says he has common sense but puts ohio as where he is from when common sense would tell one that it means your current location so people know if you are close enough to deal with.

This guy is a complete idiot. Make a post asking for prices when already set and argues with people when they disagree. Also says he has common sense but puts ohio as where he is from when common sense would tell one that it means your current location so people know if you are close enough to deal with.
Really,
I didn’t ask for a price. So your wrong.
I ask for a idea on a price.

No one gave me an idea except the idiot who said $ 15.00 dollars

it's a mod.

And if you can’t see that a $ 15.00 reply is just him being a smart add then you have no common sense.
And to be exact it does say. Where are you from. It does not say, what is your current location.

And also obviously you have none but there is a place for your zip code, town, and a geographic area of the state you are posting in.

Your just another one of those. I understand you probably were picked on and get no loving at home but at least try not to make your self look dumb even though it is obvious you are.

And to be exact it does say. Where are you from. It does not say, what is your current location.

And also obviously you have none but there is a place for your zip code, town, and a geographic area of the state you are posting in.

Your just another one of those. I understand you probably were picked on and get no loving at home but at least try not to make your self look dumb even though it is obvious you are.
In other words go away and mess with someone else. No one even ask for your input but again you are one of those that probably know the best way to do anything. When you see a lady at a range you probably automatically assume she needs help on how to properly hold her gun. 🤮

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom