• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PROFILING!! ...er, maybe not how YOU think.

Typical, sidewalks in both side and she has to walk in the street. I had to stop a couple of weeks ago for 4 young African Americans because they decided they weren't going to get out of the road. So I stopped and call APD and they had a car around the corner. As stated above sidewalks in both sides, but think everyone should move for them.

Just saying

Cooter

Typical, sidewalks in both side and she has to walk in the street. I had to stop a couple of weeks ago for 4 young African Americans because they decided they weren't going to get out of the road. So I stopped and call APD and they had a car around the corner. As stated above sidewalks in both sides, but think everyone should move for them.

Just saying

Cooter

I was thinking the same thing.. Is it not the law to use the sidewalk when/where there is one? Of course, nobody bothers paying attention to jaywalking laws anymore :/

Yeah, the fact there were sidewalks on BOTH sides was the kicker.

Cop shoulda said, "That's actually what YOUR taxes paid for." Lol

Last edited:
I wonder if they'd have a libel case against her. Or, "hurling accusations while black," as she might put it. Also, ditto what EVERYONE else has said about walking in the street while there are TWO sidewalks. I'm glad that I wasn't the only one to think that...

I agree. Isn't there a case for libel or slander in this instance? Boy, I could hardly listen to the video due to the flashing lights and sirens....oops, there weren't any. Oh well... She will probably be awarded some accolades from the left, instead of the ridicule she deserves.

Back
Top Bottom