• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PROFILING!! ...er, maybe not how YOU think.

I agree. Isn't there a case for libel or slander in this instance? Boy, I could hardly listen to the video due to the flashing lights and sirens....oops, there weren't any. Oh well... She will probably be awarded some accolades from the left, instead of the ridicule she deserves.
I don't know if she mentioned the officers by name in her article. I'm no lawyer, but it would probably be hard to win a case. Besides, I'm sure the officers just want to go back to doing THEIR job. ;)

Yes, perhaps now that she has weathered such an injustice:
The sultry nightmare was in the past. SHE had been an animal blistered and sweating in the heat and pain of war. SHE turned now with a lover's thirst to images of tranquil skies, fresh meadows, cool brooks, an existence of soft and eternal peace.

They never saw her face to determine what race she is. I guess they could have seen her skin color by her hands, but they were in constant motion and practically covered by her sleeves. Profiling claim holds no water.

Walking on the right side of the street with a hoodie on is a horrible idea especially when you take up the entire lane.

The officer probably should not be asking for I.D. in this case.

stupid entitled **** trying to make a name for herself

if she was truly concerned with police profiling she wouldnt lie about it. it detracts from serious accusations

she cant really face slander IMO, but she should be called a ****ing idiot and a race baiting low rent piece of ****

stupid entitled **** trying to make a name for herself

if she was truly concerned with police profiling she wouldnt lie about it. it detracts from serious accusations

she cant really face slander IMO, but she should be called a ****ing idiot and a race baiting low rent piece of ****
You are too kind and flattering.

I am not taking her side. She definitely made a mountain out of a mole hill - she presumed that the LEOs are suspecting her of a crime from the very start. That's her own insecurity showing.

That said. This is still the land of the FREE or less free. It is a bit Gestapo to be pulled over in your own subdivision and asked for your name and papers in broad daylight. Plenty of people walk like that in my subdivision. Older folks, power walkers and joggers don't like the sidewalk because they are trying to avoid negotiating the concrete slabs that are not always leveled or the cut in someone's drive way. That can cause them to trip or rolled their ankles if not careful. As a driver, I don't like them out in the streets, but I do understand why they do that and simply move over to avoid them. The cop tells her she should walk on the other side for safety concerns. Why? He wouldn't have said that if she was on a bike. Yes, there was a bit of profiling going on, if it was strictly a safety concern, he would have pulled up next to her, roll down the window and tell her it's safer to walk on the other side, without the need to turn on the blue lights & siren.

Really? You can't walk in the U.S. of A and flap your arms without getting pulled over?

I am not taking her side. She definitely made a mountain out of a mole hill - she presumed that the LEOs are suspecting her of a crime from the very start. That's her own insecurity showing.

That said. This is still the land of the FREE or less free. It is a bit Gestapo to be pulled over in your own subdivision and asked for your name and papers in broad daylight. Plenty of people walk like that in my subdivision. Older folks, power walkers and joggers don't like the sidewalk because they are trying to avoid negotiating the concrete slabs that are not always leveled or the cut in someone's drive way. That can cause them to trip or rolled their ankles if not careful. As a driver, I don't like them out in the streets, but I do understand why they do that and simply move over to avoid them. The cop tells her she should walk on the other side for safety concerns. Why? He wouldn't have said that if she was on a bike. Yes, there was a bit of profiling going on, if it was strictly a safety concern, he would have pulled up next to her, roll down the window and tell her it's safer to walk on the other side, without the need to turn on the blue lights & siren.

Really? You can't walk in the U.S. of A and flap your arms without getting pulled over?
they can ask, you dont have to provide it

i dont think nay profiling went on here, cops saw someone walking in street and almost hit by a passing car, they suggest she move to sidewalk

I'd bet that they stopped her because they thought she was hopped up on something. She's wandering all through the lane, waving her arms around like a retard. She's the black Cornholio.

200px-Cornholio.jpg

Back
Top Bottom