Proud Daddy moment!!!

bradlee787

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
26   0
Reaction score
This is my 3-year old little angel. She's super smart and advanced for her age, at least I think so. She's always done everything / learned everything way earlier than the norms.

I found her writing. Her name, Daddy (of course) and her grandmother's name. She hasn't stepped foot in a pre-school or been in any atmospehere to learn such things, other than just learning from watching me. I'm super proud, and even more so that she can writ daddy at 3.

clara writing.jpg

That's pure 100% awesome right there!

I never knew how much joy a daughter could bring me! I call mine Angel too (though her name is Jackie).

Can I brag on mine? She taught herself cursive at 5... 5!! She was intrigued at the 'wavy letters" and wanted us to show her what they were. So, off she went!

So, when are you bringing her to the range? :)

That's pure 100% awesome right there!

I never knew how much joy a daughter could bring me! I call mine Angel too (though her name is Jackie).

Can I brag on mine? She taught herself cursive at 5... 5!! She was intrigued at the 'wavy letters" and wanted us to show her what they were. So, off she went!

So, when are you bringing her to the range? :)
She's still scared by the noise, but soon I'm hoping. Hate to say it, but she is more mature and responsible than my 5 year old son.

Most of the time she goes by 'boogie' though as she has a propensity for runny noses, even in the summer. Daddy is the only one willing to get the boogies for her.

Rock that to the Nth degree.

Foster her love of learning and search out toys that promote the same.

She'll be president one day!

She's still scared by the noise, but soon I'm hoping. Hate to say it, but she is more mature and responsible than my 5 year old son.

Most of the time she goes by 'boogie' though as she has a propensity for runny noses, even in the summer. Daddy is the only one willing to get the boogies for her.

Awww! Daddies will do anything for and with their daughters!! You'll be dancing with her in no time!

Nice, have her write the date on her drawings/writings. Had my son start doing that, wish we would've before..

Continue challenging her. She will be bored in school. We talk to his teachers and they give more/harder work for him.. he's in 1st.

I remember those days- the first day at a range, her falling asleep in the ground blind while hunting, her first deer, etc.
Just spent the weekend with her at college during her sorority ceremony.
Time flies, protect those children. Best investment you can ever make.

Back
Top Bottom