• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PSA: B&B charcoal SUCKS.

Cadcom

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
505   0
Reaction score
This junk is the Joe Biden of charcoal. I heard a few folks talk it up so I tried it, but it’s just pure trash. Sucks so bad it’s about to make me go full tranny and get a gas grill like all the other ladies around here have.

Attachments

• IMG_3346.png
    IMG_3346.png
    216.1 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_3347.jpeg
    IMG_3347.jpeg
    251.9 KB · Views: 48
This junk is the Joe Biden of charcoal. I heard a few folks talk it up so I tried it, but it’s just pure trash. Sucks so bad it’s about to make me go full tranny and get a gas grill like all the other ladies around here have.

Crumbling up like a Bojangles biscuit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What's wrong with a gas grill? As Hank Hill would say "Taste the meat not the heat."

I use it all the time, best charcoal on the market!!!

Then again i know how to use charcoal, it’s not for everyone.

Especially Budlight drinking liberty safe owners!!
:boink: :boink::boink::boink::boink:

Man, share your secrets Obi Wan. I use a charcoal chimney and this stuff is like trying to light water balloons.

I’ve got one of those already. It’s in my kitchen but we call it a stove.
I see your point. But there's one thing that stands out to ME as far as gas grilling. Turn on the gas and hit the red button. Five minutes later you're cooking. With charcoal, like I have now you gotta babysit it and wait for it to get just right before you throw the meat on. I ain't got the patience for that anymore.

Back
Top Bottom