• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Psa shipping

best thing to do is place your order then forget about it. The more you worry about when it will ship the longer it seems to take. If you must have a gauge the best is to think 3-4 weeks. But please don't come back and start to piss and moan, it is what it is.

I've found during "non-sale" times, their order processing on basic items like ammo, is 2-3 days and just one day to actually ship from Columbia.

Pistol/lower orders have traditionally taken about a week.

The last pre-built upper I ordered took about 4 weeks, as they were out of stock on a couple of components that had shown in-stock at time of order.

Be aware that when they're having some blow out sale or free shipping offer, their orders dramatically increase, as do their handling times.

All in all, I have always been pleased with their service.

Anywhere from 3 days to three weeks-- buddy got one a couple of weeks back, in three days. Like with some other folks, it was at his house when he got the email-- UPS doesn't take long from SC.

It probably depends on whether or not they have it built up already or not. If not-- two-three weeks. : (

For anyone ordering an upper, that's plenty of time to send your trigger group off to Bill Springfield (www.triggerwork.net) and get your trigger fixed before that new upper arrives. Bill's fast... usually about a week total turnaround.

UPDATE from Oct. 2015: I no longer recommend Bill Springfield.

Last edited:
In my experience, it seems to be just slightly faster than waiting on a tax stamp (not literally, just feels like a loooong three or so weeks).

Back
Top Bottom