• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PT111 G2 for $199.99

Buddy of mine ordered one the other day. When it gets in in a couple of months I'll let Ya know how it shoots.

anybody have any experience with these? I had the Gen 1 and it was a jam-o-matic.

I tried one of the Gen2 and really liked it.....only shot about 20 rounds, so I can't be certain, but I liked it enough to consider getting one to EDC on days when my G19 was too big........in the end I picked up a S&W Shield on Black Friday sale because I had the same concern of the issues with the Gen1......had I been able to find one for less than $200 like this, I would have gotten it and run about 500 rnds through it and used it for EDC if no issues after that many rounds......I really like the feel of it in a 3 inch pistol and the 12+1 capacity can't be beat.

Last edited:
image.jpgHopefully, they will log and call me today to pick it up.

anybody have any experience with these? I had the Gen 1 and it was a jam-o-matic.

I have one of these and I kind of like it. Some early ones were known to have a light touch on the mag release that would surprise you but this is correctable.

Back
Top Bottom