• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PT111 G2 for $199.99

i was thinking about getting one just cause its so cheap, been on clearance for a while

its a tore-ass

also they have a crap trigger. i have met folks who love or hate them, mostly hate

for 200 bucks though i might snag one. hell, i could always sell it on here for 800 dollars :)

i was thinking about getting one just cause its so cheap, been on clearance for a while

its a tore-ass

also they have a crap trigger. i have met folks who love or hate them, mostly hate

for 200 bucks though i might snag one. hell, i could always sell it on here for 800 dollars :)

In all fairness the G2 has a much shorter trigger pull and not all that bad for it's size , just my 2 cents.:tongue1:

Picked up two. Shot it this past weekend.
0125151201a.jpg

Gun is great. I'm not a Taurus fan, nor a hater. Decided to give this gun a chance. I have not had a single issue with either one. Shot about 500rds though each. No FTF, FTE, nothing.
On top of that, they have a good Glock-like trigger, 7lbs DA, and about 4-4.5lbs SA trigger pull, with a fairly short reset, and double strike capability. Accuracy was good for a 3.2in defense pistol. Rated for +P ammo, and it ate everything up. Easy to conceal too.

I am impressed.

0125151202~2.jpg

0125151203~2.jpg

Last edited:
If I recall, the Gen 2 are a significant better quality than the Gen 1. The Gen 2 has awesome reviews. I believe the Gen 1 had some huge problems that I cannot remember at the moment.

I'm really on the fence. I kinda wish I could find one local though. I'd pay a little more to not have to wait on shipping and stuff.
These are good pistols. In fact, I have owned several Taurus without issue. Really like the size and feel of the Gen 2- good cc pistol. I have an extra Gen 2 since I found one while waiting on an ordered one. Still new in box for $245 if interested.

Back
Top Bottom