• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

PT111 G2 for $199.99

anybody have any experience with these? I had the Gen 1 and it was a jam-o-matic.

The Gen 2's were well thought out nothing like the Gen 1's. Loaded indicator, adjustable sights, trigger is Glockish, good texture, 12+1 and with the pinky extension can get a good grip with large hands. Good size for CC, mine ate just about every type of ammo. Cons, mags are a bit steep in price for extra ones and the finish was so so. Think of this thing as if a G19 and a S&W shield had a baby what it would be like when it grew up.

I have a Gen1 PT111 and have had no issues out of it. It took several hundred rounds without cleaning before I even had my first FTE. Now that I have cleaned it, it is back to eating anything I feed it. I haven't had any experience with the Gen2's so I can't comment on those.

Cherokee Gun and Pawn had them for the same price a couple weeks ago at the gun show in Marietta. I picked one up, but I haven't shot it yet. PSA also had them for the same price, but you have to pay $17 shipping.

Back
Top Bottom