• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question about the current gun/ammo panic

I’m thankful I’m not in need of anything. After the Sandy Hook panic I vowed never to be low on anything. Funny how these panics work. After Sandy Hook you couldn’t find 22 ammo. I remember the dicks at flea markets and gun shows selling 50 rounds for $10.00.

good luck

What he said.

I guess things changed.

It WAS available. Now Im glad I bought a large amount of rounds.

It was still available for a while after the panic picked up.

If even .22 is getting hard to obtain?....well gentleman, don't expect anything better until Trump wins. If he doesn't, well....

I’m thankful I’m not in need of anything. After the Sandy Hook panic I vowed never to be low on anything. Funny how these panics work. After Sandy Hook you couldn’t find 22 ammo. I remember the dicks at flea markets and gun shows selling 50 rounds for $10.00.
Yea last time it was .22, .45, pmags and bx-25s... this time its 9mm and .223 I guess lol

Stop being so narrow minded!!!

Thus time it's ****ing errythang.
Cause the 9mil and .223 is gone with the wind so they buyin everything else up lol...

Theres always that guy that buys a case of something just hoping to trade it for a case of what he needs lmao...

Cause the 9mil and .223 is gone with the wind so they buyin everything else up lol...

Theres always that guy that buys a case of something just hoping to trade it for a case of what he needs lmao...

Nahhh. I bought that case in hopes of trading for a Barret .50cal! Lol

22 Long Rifle is pretty much the same as looking for 5.56 or 9mm right now. I check the local Academy several times a week since it's close to my job. I stopped looking for 5.56 and 9mm a while back. I have enough I guess . 22LR is the same way. I've seen 22WMR several times but that's a limited use type of round.
Last time I went to Academy I decided to get more buckshot and slugs. But that was all gone too. Birdshot, Turkey and Duck loads is it and expensive. But I left and went to Centerville Gun to get a castle nut and asked about buckshot while I was there. They had this 25 round box of Black Aces 00 buck for basically a dollar a round so I had to have it. Plus it was in this cool black box with nickel steel instead of brass on the shells. It was kinda like buying Motorhead buckshot. So I was all in.

Attachments

• 20200807_160608.jpg
    20200807_160608.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 20200807_160536.jpg
    20200807_160536.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 17
Back
Top Bottom