• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

question: firearm as a gift

coming on to you wife? damn some people got some nerve, especially after providing you a gun lol. If i was going to hit on your wife I damn sure wouldn't give you a gun lol

If he purchased it from an ffl, he may have proof he owns it. If not, well he can't prove he owned it in the first place and they'll laugh him out of court.

A lot of people on here have purchased the firearms they are selling / trading from a FFL. They have proof, if they still have the receipt, or if the FFL will give them a copy, they did purchase it, however, still owning it and having possession are another story. If that was the case, if someone on here did a trade, then decided they loved the gun too much, they could report it stolen or demand it back, since they have proof they, at one point in time, purchased it.

Agree with some of the advise above, if it is not a NEED, I would give it back to him, with video evidence, some sort of paperwork trail, or, some other form of foot print so that you have it logged as to when you gave it back. A public place would not be bad, nor would having a witness.

I would give it back only after i throw it off of stone mountain a few times--can't prove what condition it was in when he gave it to you.

Like the old saying goes, "if someone asks you for $20 and you give it them but never seen them again, then it was probably money well spent."

Atlanta hydro imaging a neon pink...or just spray paint pink before giving it back...if he ask you...just say that it was a your choice of color since it reminded you of him

Can he pass a background check now? I would make him meet me a a ffl and pay for the transfer. It may already be in his name who knows, but it sounds like a plan to scare him off.

Back
Top Bottom