• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Question for burglary victims

It is indeed fortunate circumstances that made me read your informative post at such a point in time. I am by a major security company employed who makes safes for security purposes in the home. We have most recently been involved in a search for someone with valuables to protect but owns no safe for doing so. My company as a matter of public advertising would like to present to you one of our quality safes for the continued permanent protection and security of your precious items of value. Please to us provide your home address and we will forthwith make arrangements to deliver at no cost to you one of our handsomely manufactured safes.
Thanks for the spam but I already have a safe that suites my needs . Not going to take the time to explain if you didn't understand my post in the first place

It is indeed fortunate circumstances that made me read your informative post at such a point in time. I am by a major security company employed who makes safes for security purposes in the home. We have most recently been involved in a search for someone with valuables to protect but owns no safe for doing so. My company as a matter of public advertising would like to present to you one of our quality safes for the continued permanent protection and security of your precious items of value. Please to us provide your home address and we will forthwith make arrangements to deliver at no cost to you one of our handsomely manufactured safes.

Pure gold. :clap:

It depends on the type of safe you buy. If it can be opened with a crow bar, it is cheap and is only deterrent. Spend a couple thousand dollars on a safe and you will not have to worry about anyone getting in it.

I have never been burglarized, but a large majority of my customers have( I install security camera systems for a living). The ones that had a safe usually were able to keep what they had inside. One that didn't lost the items inside because he failed to lock the safe before he left his home. I believe that protecting your home involves layering your security, and a safe is part of it.

Back
Top Bottom