• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question in Trade etiquette ..

Exactly. People get to wrapped up in this stuff.
Chalk it up and move on. No money changed hands and no gas was burnt.

Ha ha , because it didn't happen to you .. If you don't want to do the deal ? Fine ! Just have the sack to say so .. not really asking to much , is it ?

Hmmm I'm out the fact that I made a deal with the and he backed out of it without having the balls to tell me .. and that he was willing to let me send him money .. if you like doing business with people like that then rock on bro ..

I would give him a little while but if he did not get back to me I would leave him a negative. If he backs out on this he will likely back out of FTF meetings in the future. A man is only as good as his word

Ha ha , because it didn't happen to you .. If you don't want to do the deal ? Fine ! Just have the sack to say so .. not really asking to much , is it ?

Go get em tiger.
If he took you money, which you say he did not, then I'm with you about the bad feed back.
But your out nothing. To each his own I guess.

Exactly. People get to wrapped up in this stuff.
Chalk it up and move on. No money changed hands and no gas was burnt.

oh and yeah .. I did sell a gun that I kinda liked in order to finance this transaction.. he knew this , was fully aware of it .. that to me is dirty pool .. but maybe that's how you do business ...
( and I'm not saying it's his fault I sold the gun.. but it is his fault I'm out BOTH items now ..

oh and yeah .. I did sell a gun that I kinda liked in order to finance this transaction.. he knew this , was fully aware of it .. that to me is dirty pool .. but maybe that's how you do business ...
( and I'm not saying it's his fault I sold the gun.. but it is his fault I'm out BOTH items now ..

thats different. make sure its all documented in pm's or it won't stick.

Everyone who says let it be, had he accepted payment in the form of a check and given him the wrong address to mail his check to, would this also be acceptable behavior? In my book him (the seller) accepting payment then changing his mind or whatever is being deceitful. OP your right, it didn't happen to them and they say don't worry about it sends the wrong message. Seller should inform you if he wasn't going to follow through after a deal was made.

Dude, that kind of info would have been nice to put in your opening thread. if I sold a gun and dude knew it then i think i would light him up with neg feedback. (And thanks for the blessing padre).

Back
Top Bottom