• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question in Trade etiquette ..

I say the propper feedback is there to let everyone else know how someone conducts themselves.

It isn't about what "you're out", is more about everyone else knowing how to proceed with a potential buyer/seller.

Just do what you say, be as honest and polite as you can be and everything should go well. Deal made or not.

www.thehungrymouse.com_wp_content_uploads_2010_05_DSCN0152.jpg

I say the propper feedback is there to let everyone else know how someone conducts themselves.

It isn't about what "you're out", is more about everyone else knowing how to proceed with a potential buyer/seller.

Just do what you say, be as honest and polite as you can be and everything should go well. Deal made or not.

This. It is not about being out money or out a product it is also about standards being met. If a guy agreed to sell you something then balks after an agreement is reached that is welching on a deal. Don't agree to sell something or buy something if you don't intend to see the deal out. People who can't follow this simple etiquette are flakes and flakes are untrustworthy, unworthy of potential sellers or buyers time. The site should see this status in their feedback. Your feedback here should represent a snapshot of the type of person you are, either positive or negative when conducting deals.

This. It is not about being out money or out a product it is also about standards being met. If a guy agreed to sell you something then balks after an agreement is reached that is welching on a deal. Don't agree to sell something or buy something if you don't intend to see the deal out. People who can't follow this simple etiquette are flakes and flakes are untrustworthy, unworthy of potential sellers or buyers time. The site should see this status in their feedback. Your feedback here should represent a snapshot of the type of person you are, either positive or negative when conducting deals.

Hahahaha, This is awesome, now the little fella is leaving me negative feedback , claiming he "never got" any of my messages.. text or otherwise .. weird how he logged on and responded to the negative feedback .. but not the PM I sent yesterday, trying to figure out what the hell was up since he'd stopped via text or phone ..

Just to put it out there, there were a few PM's I sent yesterday that did not go through during " malwaregate" . I also thought there were a few people not responding to my PM's.

Back
Top Bottom