• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Question regarding selling or trading with Active Duty Military?

Exactly. I kept my PHOR as NY when I was active duty. Did not have to pay state income taxes as long as I was stationed out of state and my DL was valid until 6 months after ETS.

NY? I changed my license first week I was here. I did not want to get hassled and **** ny. No really......**** ny.

Not with an ffl. I had to turn in my orders to the px more than once. They were doing an audit and I had to go back in and drop off orders 1 year later. I had a ga license every time.
Hmm... I wonder if it had to do with the PX, because once I got a GA license, I did not have to provide orders.

Hmm... I wonder if it had to do with the PX, because once I got a GA license, I did not have to provide orders.

Maybe. They were pretty serious about it. The link I posted earlier had links to the actual laws. I didnt read them thoroughly because I'm a Georgia Boy now.

As you know, TestDepth, federal law restricts even law-abiding citizens from obtaining guns in states other than their own state of residence, with some exceptions. And the definition of "your state of residence" is somewhat flexible, too, for military folks.

Back
Top Bottom