Question- Why do you guys buy and deck out an AR?

I carry a Springfield XDS daily and have a semi-auto 12ga shotgun loaded with buckshot for home defense-

-As far as a long rifle, I have no use for a long rifle outside of deer hunting which I would use 7mm.

-If I had my pick of a rifle for a combat use it would be an M14 hands down- The Army Scout I worked with carried one and it is a bad mofo

i love my m1a or as u call it m14 it may be bigger and heavier than my ar15 but it will drop a hog cold dead at 500 yards with iron sights. but if i am afoot i will carry the ar
but as far as my gear on the ar i just have a light fore grip and a bipod which i use all of when working on the hogs

You'd change your mind after hoofing it for miles at a time. I'll keep my AR with my "weak" 5.56 and carry twice as much ammo.

Hahaha. True. It is a big, heavy, ugly bastard. And good luck doing any house to house work with the 22" barrel. I'm only 5'10, guns almost as tall as I am. I was just trying to make the point that the combat comment was a lil off topic.

images.jpg

Back
Top Bottom