• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Questions re: Flux Raider Chassis

rOmiLaYu

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
245   0
Reaction score
I only just recently became aware of its existence. Not really a fan of Sig so I don't follow. How on Earth did that thing pass NFA regulations? The mag holder at the front doesn't count as a vertical grip? It's crazy...that is 100% an AOW chassis waiting to happen...right? Just curious if anyone runs one. Can you suppress it? It looks like the barrel ends before the chassis does and I wonder about screwing a can on. The whole thing is wonky to me. But I carry a revolver and reload .45AARP soooo...

Anyone?

Bro shut up before anyone hears you (lolol)....but seriously it isnt a foregrip cause its not 90 degrees and yes you can run them with a suppressor...they also have more than just sig chassis

it isnt a foregrip cause its not 90 degrees
Is that a serious answer? It's not a "vertical foregrip" because the ATF defines "vertical" as "90 degrees perpendicular? That's ridiculous.

Thanks for the heads up. I've only seen Sigs in them. I didn't realize that they made them for other guns. They got a 1911 one? :ranger:

Is that a serious answer? It's not a "vertical foregrip" because the ATF defines "vertical" as "90 degrees perpendicular? That's ridiculous.

Thanks for the heads up. I've only seen Sigs in them. I didn't realize that they made them for other guns. They got a 1911 one? :ranger:
funny enough the not 90 degree thing is true but its one of those grey area things atf prob would renig on just to watch you drop the soap in the slammer over but for a while its been the understood atf determination of a foregrip in terms of registration purposes (not a lawyer just an keyboard warrior)

Of course it’s ridiculous…..along with all their rules and regs.

Theres a couple for sail on here right now if you were to want to dabble in such things. The glock variants have been discontinued from what I can see.

Back
Top Bottom