• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

random survival question

chucklenut

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
362   0
Reaction score
i work in an office building and while riding the elevator today i just happened to think what would happen if it suddenly decided to drop

what would be the best way to survive that? should i get in the corner and hold on? lay flat on ground? duck and cover? just curios to know if there is a right or wrong way to position yourself if an elevator decided to plunge

Its not the fall that gets ya, its the sudden stop...... (provided you dont have a heart attack on the way down) Hmmmm .... speaking of, hypothetically, I guess if anyone else DOES have a heart attack on the way down, obviously they would already be on the floor, just lay on them on the floor for cushion, to reduce your impact, laying on them, not standing on them of course, to help disperse your weight at impact. ( obviously Im just kidding) there wont be time to do anything morbid or not, except to scream like a little girl all the way down. Because if the e-brakes dont stop you and its more than a 5 story drop, I would say the probability of survival is grim. Refer to Inbonuscivis ' statement about kissing it goodbye!

Last edited:
You could always hire a chubby co worker to ride the elevator with you just in case....that way you could knock her out on the way down and have a good cushion at the bottom. A hot chick may be better if your not going to make it......not a bad idea to leave this world after a slice.

Not a good outcome, but we'll take good care of your guns when you're gone. Just go ahead and post your safe combination for us so that we're ready.

You could always hire a chubby co worker to ride the elevator with you just in case....that way you could knock her out on the way down and have a good cushion at the bottom. A hot chick may be better if your not going to make it......not a bad idea to leave this world after a slice.

Great minds think alike........

Back
Top Bottom