• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Range Trip Loadouts and Essentials

Lazarus

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
39   0
Reaction score
Long gone are the days when I had 2 guns and 3 boxes of ammo. Trips to the range was so simple, just throww everything I had in a bag and go. Nowadays I have to plan which guns I want to bring, how much ammo (always too much), etc.

As I'm preparing for a trip to the range on Friday I was wondering how only what are your essentials, must bring guns, how many mags etc but what do you use to transport the stuff?

I have a couple of cases and bags that I plan on using but its going to be heavy.

IMG_20170729_031204_074.jpg

IMG_20160804_225007.jpg

20171011_164901.jpg

I used to take a lot to stuff like that to the range....then I found that I spent WAY more time cleaning guns than I did shooting them!! So now when I go to the range I go with a purpose and bring the stuff that only serves that purpose....

I hear you... I'll take 1 pistol and a rifle for a solo trip to a paid range.

In my backyard I just walk back and forth from the bench to my safe.

That sounds real nice.

There are some guns I always bring, like my EDCs. Then I usually have something I haven't shot, I've modified, or was having problems with and I've fixed, or think I have and want to try it out. So I usually bring atleast 5 guns. I don't shoot often but I want to start shooting more so I'll be able to rotate better.

That sounds real nice.

There are some guns I always bring, like my EDCs. Then I usually have something I haven't shot, I've modified, or was having problems with and I've fixed, or think I have and want to try it out. So I usually bring atleast 5 guns. I don't shoot often but I want to start shooting more so I'll be able to rotate better.

Your doing it all wrong... your not supposed to shoot them... bwahaha

Back
Top Bottom