• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ranking the SEC’s football stadiums

Football, not food, is the reason to go to any stadium.
Completely disagree. If I want to watch football, there is no better view than sitting in my living room watching it on TV. If I go to a stadium it is for the atmosphere and experience, not the football.

Completely disagree. If I want to watch football, there is no better view than sitting in my living room watching it on TV. If I go to a stadium it is for the atmosphere and experience, not the football.

I don't disagree you can certainly see the game much better on a high-def TV in the comfort of you home. So I would agree with you that it is the atmosphere and the shared experience of seeing a game in person that is the draw. The comment about concessions and bathrooms above misses the point entirely and was likely just a dig. My response was an attempt to refocus the discussion on the reasons that you take the time and spend the money to attend a college football game. :cool:

image.jpg

I don't disagree you can certainly see the game much better on a high-def TV in the comfort of you home. So I would agree with you that it is the atmosphere and the shared experience of seeing a game in person that is the draw. The comment about concessions and bathrooms above misses the point entirely and was likely just a dig. My response was an attempt to refocus the discussion on the reasons that you take the time and spend the money to attend a college football game. :cool:
sorry, i really did miss the point. I thought we were talking about the stadiums as far as comfort and accessability. A game at Bryant-Denny is an awesome experience.

sorry, i really did miss the point. I thought we were talking about the stadiums as far as comfort and accessability. A game at Bryant-Denny is an awesome experience.

No problem, I have been to several games at Bryant-Denny and have always had the best experience, including concessions and restrooms. Of course, winning the game is always a good thing too. The overall experience at game day on the campus of the Univesity of Alabama is awesome.

No problem, I have been to several games at Bryant-Denny and have always had the best experience, including concessions and restrooms. Of course, winning the game is always a good thing too. The overall experience at game day on the campus of the Univesity of Alabama is awesome.
Yea, it is great. I just remember not much room around the concession stands and restrooms and that jamed people up really bad. But it may just have been the part of the stadium i was in.

Back
Top Bottom