Really LOVE my Steelers

I wish they would give us just 1 easy win! It's hard work, staying up late, screaming and yelling, waiting until the last seconds to secure the win...just one easy one. Please!

If TO had run the route Shipley ran at the end I don't think the ball would have been dropped. I think a stronger receiver would have held onto it. Damn shame. I thought the Bengals were going to continue the streak of comeback wins against GB after going down by at least 10 points.

Did you see Polamalu get knocked off his feet by Maualuga? That was an awesome block!!

I have had a severe hatred of the steelers since birth. All of my family, and friends up north are steelers fans. I grew up a browns fan.
I really hate the steelers.:D
t0_gstatic_com_images_2d1cf3792cf0cca3b89e6f05fe8af8d9._.jpg

Is Hines Ward a dirty player? I have not seen the steelers play in a long time,but have heard this on several occasions about ward.

Is Hines Ward a dirty player? I have not seen the steelers play in a long time,but have heard this on several occasions about ward.

I don't think he is. He is solid and takes alot of crap for blocking so hard. For me, he is as good in his position as any out there right now....but if he was on say the COWBOYS..I wouldn't like him either.

Harrison is money, Heath Miller and Mendenhall are both getting it done. Until this season, I would have put Jeff Reed (kicker) against almost any.....but he is really jacking us over this year.

I miss Bettis though.

I've been a Steelers fan since 1974 (I was 2). Grew up in a house and family of Dallas fans. Rough Sundays

I bet you are enjoying Not being a dallas fan now, and probably getting some digs in on the family..... Wow they stink. Think buffalo can beat them.
Maybe Jerry Jones will finally stop doing his al davis impression and stop meddling. Doubt that.

I bet you are enjoying Not being a dallas fan now, and probably getting some digs in on the family..... Wow they stink. Think buffalo can beat them.
Maybe Jerry Jones will finally stop doing his al davis impression and stop meddling. Doubt that.

Not in his nature. Guess its his team, do things his way. He is a LOOOONNNGGG way from the days of old. I think DETROIT could beat them. HAHA

i52.tinypic.com_xdee6o.jpg

I was at this game monday night. I'm a Cincy fan though!!! The steelers are a solid, well coached team but we made a lot of early mistakes that cost us. Well, at least me and my buds had A LOT of Fun this past weekend. It was a Blast!!...as for the Cowgirls, they may possibly go 1-7 in their last 8 games. It's unfortunate someone has to be the scapegoat, which in this case was Wade Phillips, bc it really isn't his fault. At this point I really do not see things getting any better for them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom