Really LOVE my Steelers

I like the steelers, good team year in and year out the past few years. Have to stay with my Falcons though!!

I watch the Falcons since I live here. Having a great season this year. I just get frustrated year after year. They seem to be healthy with talent, but something is missing. Ownership, coaching? I remember one year (94 maybe) when Andre Rison was here. ATL had 3 receivers with over 1000 yards. THATS OUTSTANDING, but come up empty. Baffles the mind.

GO STEELERS !!

I watch the Falcons since I live here. Having a great season this year. I just get frustrated year after year. They seem to be healthy with talent, but something is missing. Ownership, coaching? I remember one year (94 maybe) when Andre Rison was here. ATL had 3 receivers with over 1000 yards. THATS OUTSTANDING, but come up empty. Baffles the mind.

GO STEELERS !!

We're missing a fast half back. Norwood is hurt, and will be cut by 2011. Turner and Snelling are power backs, but neither can run sideways or really do much in open field. If we could get someone like Addai, Bush, or Jackson, then we'd be in business baby. Heres the upside to that. Turner and Snelling can go up the middle alllllll day long, and by the 4th quarter, their D is worn out.

So,
I was at the gas station and there were two women in the front seat with a small child in the back. He MIGHT have been all of 2 years old. I was furious. I walked up to those ladies and just about screamed at the top of my lungs.
They had that kid wearing a DALLAS COWBOYS t shirt. This is unacceptable. I can see where adults have been lured into this dangerous fan frenzy with the so called America's team...but to subject a child to this kind of second hand ignorance is totally unacceptable.

so,
i was at the gas station and there were two women in the front seat with a small child in the back. He might have been all of 2 years old. I was furious. I walked up to those ladies and just about screamed at the top of my lungs.
They had that kid wearing a dallas cowboys t shirt. This is unacceptable. I can see where adults have been lured into this dangerous fan frenzy with the so called america's team...but to subject a child to this kind of second hand ignorance is totally unacceptable.

roflmao!!!!

So,
I was at the gas station and there were two women in the front seat with a small child in the back. He MIGHT have been all of 2 years old. I was furious. I walked up to those ladies and just about screamed at the top of my lungs.
They had that kid wearing a DALLAS COWBOYS t shirt. This is unacceptable. I can see where adults have been lured into this dangerous fan frenzy with the so called America's team...but to subject a child to this kind of second hand ignorance is totally unacceptable.

How f'in dare they. Did you slap the woman in the face and call her a C?

Damn it the Steelers beat the raiders allowing the Chiefs to move into the number 1 position in the AFC west. This is why people from Pittsburgh are doomed to make poor life choices and bad decisions lol.

Back
Top Bottom